Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Small Success for the Week

FaithButton

It's time for another set of my Small Successes. Here they are for this week:

1) For two days in a row (Monday & Tuesday), I was up , showered dressed & had all munchkins fed by 8am!

2) I finished the last two of my bulletin reflections for March. I'll post them once March comes along.

3) Yesterday, my MIL took the two older boys for the day. I spent some time w/ just The Princess & The Saint running errands & going for ice cream. We picked out a dress pattern that I'm going to attempt to make for her. (Now, keep in mind, I've not made anything since 7th grad Home Ec. & that was an apron!) The ice cream was a surprise to her & she talked about it all evening. Even though it wasn't one-on-one time like I had w/ The Archangel last week, it was quality time well-spent. Both munchkins were very good!

Check out www.faithandfamilylive.com for other great Small Successes! Many Blessings!

1 comments:

Maureen said...

Hi,
This is Maureen. I did get pictures of the flour mess...they also found my peanut butter cup that I had stashed for naptime. I had to laugh because my son is the color of dark chocolate and he was covered in the flour. My daughter is pasty white and had chocolate smeared all around her mouth with flour highlights. What a pair they are!!!