Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

Once again, I'm joining Danielle Bean & the many wonderful ladies at Faith & Family Live in celebration of our Small Successes throughout the past week. Here are mine:

1) Went to Walmart w/ all four munchkins today & found the perfect material for a baby wrap I want to make. I got 7 yards at $1 per yard & the pattern is nice & simple - navy, green & cream stripes.

2) Before I made lunch, I made tonight's dessert - peanut butter chocolate bars. I'll post the recipe soon if they're any good!

3) I spent a few hours of Mommy / Archangel time on Monday & had a great time (see previous post!)

Check out www.faithandfamilylive.com for more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your small successes this week!

Blessings,

Kimberly