Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Small Successes

Danielle Bean of Faith & Family Live has recently started a blog series on Small Successes to help us moms recognize that each little accomplishment is important, too! Here are mine for the week:


FaithButton

1) I made pork schnitzel for dinner Tues. night, even though I didn't have much time before I had to leave for work.
2) I'm working on reflections for our church's March bulletins & have completed 3 out of 5 so far.
3) I cleaned out & organized our coat closet this week - now the door will shut w/out any resistance!
Go to www.faithandfamilylive.com to see Small Successes of other mothers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...a coat closet door that closes?!! Boy, that should be on my list! I can't count the number of coats that keep falling of their hangers and inevitably keep that door from closing :-D

Congrats on your small successes!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your small successes!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It was so exciting to see your comments there -- feels like I am really doing this blog thing! About the Moby wrap, I feel like I have tried every type of wrap and I just got this one and I REALLY like it. My favorite part, I can spread out the shoulders and it doesn't dig into my flesh - its great. I highly recommend it.

AND congratulations on your successes. I also enjoyed wandering around your blog. Christy http://workingfam.blogspot.com/