Colleen, from her inspiring blog Thoughts on Grace, hosts this wonderful meme each Wednesday. She says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) After begging me for quite a while & learning to type (one of my stipulations for getting it), I finally let The Archangel start his own blog about Minecraft. I proof his posts before he publishes them to make sure he's not posting anything private. It's been great for his writing skills. Deo Gratias!
2) Another "Mom Therapy" & playdate yesterday! These times are great for this momma's soul & sanity! Deo Gratias!
3) I took the Blessings to HelpfulGrammy's on Monday so they could run through the sprinkler. They had a great time. Deo Gratias!
4) I found the most adorable cupcakes to make for The Saint's birthday this weekend...the Minions from Despicable Me. I think these will be much easier the the original Minecraft cake he originally wanted. Deo Gratias!
5) I've been cleaning out closets, cabinets, bookshelves, & so much more lately, getting rid of things we just don't need or use anymore. It feels good to clear out all this excess stuff. Deo Gratias!