Colleen, from her inspiring blog Thoughts on Grace, hosts this wonderful meme each Wednesday. She says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) The Princess received her First Holy Communion on Saturday. She was so happy & excited. Deo Gratias!
2) The Prophet's final homeschool band concert was this past Sunday. I am so pleased w/ the progress these beginner students have made in just nine months. Deo Gratias!
3) The Princess offered to buy something for The Saint at a Catholic gift store the other day. He chose a statue of Our Lady of Grace. When we got home, The Prophet built a little "castle" for Her out of Legos...including two urns to hold some little blue flowers. Deo Gratias!
4) The Archangel volunteered to clean our back windows yesterday...yes, he offered this all on his own! Deo Gratias!
5) My neighbor gave me some vegetable & herb plants that she had extras of. They will be a great addition to our family garden this year! Deo Gratias!