Colleen, from her inspiring blog Thoughts on Grace, hosts this wonderful meme each Wednesday. She says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) My cousin had her first child last week...a sweet little boy who looks just like a mini version of our grandfather. Deo Gratias!
2) After it rained most of the weekend, we've been left w/ the brilliant colors of spring...the many shades of green, pink, purple, yellow, red & more. Deo Gratias!
3) Because of the beautiful weather we had yesterday, I felt more energetic than I did on those rainy days. It's amazing how just a little sunshine can brighter your day! Deo Gratias!
4) I just finished reading Mother Teresa's book, "The Simple Path". What a wonderful inspiration in doing charitable work in six steps...each one leading to the other! Deo Gratias!
5) I have found great inspiration through "Prayerful Morsels", a monthly ezine from Colleen (who hosts this meme each week). If you'd like to receive this free ezine, you can sign up for it HERE at her Catholic Prayer Life website. (And while you're there, check out all the other great inspiration she has on her site!) Deo Gratias!