Colleen, from her inspiring blog Thoughts on Grace, hosts this wonderful meme each Wednesday. She says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) Our new mattress set was delivered yesterday...so much more comfortable than our old saggy one! Deo Gratias!
2) We finally have short-sleeve & capri wearing weather! The Saint loves short sleeves on me because he likes to play w/ & kiss my "fluffy" upper arms! Silly boy! Deo Gratias!
3) The birds are starting to build their nests in our trees & they just love to sing while they're fluttering about. Such a beautiful spring sound! Deo Gratias!
4) HelpfulGrammy had surgery last Friday & all went well. Deo Gratias!
5) The Archangel has been helping out quite a bit lately, w/out being asked. He said that he's prayed, asking Mary to pray for him & he really feels she's helped! Deo Gratias!