Colleen, from her inspiring blog Thoughts on Grace, hosts this wonderful meme each Wednesday. She says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) I can put the driver's side window down in my van again. The motor needed to be replaced, so we haven't used it in a while (w/ the exception of one FREEZING day when it got stuck in the down position!) Deo Gratias!
2) I just finished reading Amazing Grace for Mothers, which Matt got me for my birthday. What a wonderful book, full of inspiration for moms. Deo Gratias!
3) While it's still not as warm as I'd like for Spring, we've had some nice weather lately for the kids to enjoy playing outside w/ their friends. Deo Gratias!
4) The three older Blessings & I had our eye appointments this morning & all looks good. Deo Gratias!
5) Christ is Risen! Alleluia! Have a blessed Easter season! Deo Gratias!