I'm so excited to participate in Judy's new meme...Homeschool Blessings.
Judy says, "It's easy! It's fun! And, it gives you a chance to reflect on the blessings, joys, and adventures of your homeschooling life!
Want to participate, too? Stop by her blog (link above) every Monday, add the above image to your blog post, & share your homeschool blessings & joys. Don't have a blog? No problem...just head over to her blog post each Monday & list your blessings & joys in the comments section.
1) We can take advantage of nice days...cancel book lessons for the day & go out to enjoy some time at the park, a trip to the zoo, or other outdoor activity.
2) We are not locked into traditional hours for schooling & can study at any time of the day. While we do have an outline for our day, the schedule is flexible.
3) God & prayer are allowed in our school all day, every day!
4) Our Blessings are not stuck at a desk...they can cuddle up on the couch, go up to their bedrooms, sprawl out on the floor. Anywhere can be a place to do their schoolwork, provided it DOES get done!
5) I love listening to the older Blessings "educating" The Saint...reading to him (his favorite books are Chica, Chica Boom, Boom and Chica, Chica 1,2,3), doing art activities w/ him, & more.