Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Small Successes



Recognizing the small things we accomplish each week helps us realize that even when it doesn't seem like it, we are getting things done!
To link up your Small Successes each Thursday, go to CatholicMom.com. Here's the link.

1) We started our school year on Monday, easing into our workload w/ just the basics.

2) I did not lose my temper when The Archangel spilled his WHOLE foot soak tub of soapy water last night. I looked at the positives...it was the kitchen floor instead of the carpet & the floor needed to be cleaned anyway!

3) Between 9am & 2pm yesterday, we ran a bunch of errands...at least 10 different stops! The success...other than a few complaints from the munchkins, no one got too upset & we still got to do school work when we got home.

0 comments: