Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Small Successes



Recognizing the small things we accomplish each week helps us realize that even when it doesn't seem like it, we are getting things done!
To link up your Small Successes each Thursday, go to CatholicMom.com. Here's the link.

1) I took all four munchkins shoe shopping AND found sandals for all of them at decent prices. Plus, we got them late enough in the summer that they might even work next summer!

2) I played volleyball at our family reunion last weekend. Now, for some of you, this may not be much, but for me, who is usually just observing others or keeping track of the munchkins, this was a big success!

3) Using some animal T-shirts & some denim from a jumper I shortened, I made a lap quilt top for The Princess. I still need to put the batting & backing on, but she loves it so far.

0 comments: