Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Challenge of the Month - Week One Results

Well, I made it through week one for Angie's Challenge of the Month. My goal was to do 10 minutes of Pilates for four days last week & I DID IT!!!! This week, I need to do 15 minutes each day for five days.

The only problem I've found so far is that I cannot do these exercises when the munchkins are in the same room. The older three aren't too bad...just making noise so that I can't hear the DVD as well. The Saint, on the other hand, likes to either get underneath me or sit on my back while I'm trying to exercise. Makes it a bit difficult w/ that extra 24 pounds!

1 comments:

Angela said...

LOL about The Saint. Congrats on doing the challenge :D