1) I'm thankful for good times w/ extended family & friends. We spent Sunday at my aunt & uncle's house celebrating Father's Day & my cousin's college graduation. It was a fun, relaxing time, w/ the exception of The Saint's hand scare (see HERE for details, if you dare!)
2) I'm thankful for the gratefulness & joyful faces of the munchkins during those times the past couple days when I said "YES" to their reasonable requests, including an impromptu sleep-over here w/ their cousin.
3) I'm thankful for the 12 years of marriage Casinodad & I celebrated on Sunday. He's been a WONDERFULLY, SWEET husband & father. I am so blessed to have him in my life. (see HERE for our engagement story.)
4) I'm thankful The Prophet is old enough to mow the lawn now AND he likes to do it. One of us still has to be outside w/ him & touch up a few areas afterwards, but he does a pretty good job for us.
5) I'm thankful that all four munchkins LOVE to read, just like their parents. Even The Saint, at 22 months, will stretch out on his stomach to look through his picture books (& it's so cute to see his little legs kicking up in the air!)