Judy over at A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings, hosts this meme every Wednesday. Simply list five things (or a prayer or any thoughts) for which you are truly thankful this week. Voicing my thanks helps put my life in perspective & realize that, no matter how bad things might be, there is still MUCH good surrounding me.
1) I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we had the last two days. The munchkins were able to spend a lot of time outside.
2) I'm thankful for dear friends who love to talk, pray, laugh, cry, eat, & just be together.
3) I'm thankful for Casinodad...the sweetest, most supportive, loving husband/father. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such a wonderful man in my life.
4) I'm thankful for each of my dear munchkins, even when they're driving me crazy (like they've done lately)! Just when I think one of them is going to push me over the edge, they do something that is so sweet & loving, I wonder why I was upset to begin with!
5) I'm thankful for the beauty of God's creations all around me in my family & in nature. How can there not be a God w/ all that splendid beauty & detail!