Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Small Successes


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.


1) All eight loads of laundry I've done in the last two days have been folded AND put away! What is wrong w/ me?!?!

2) It's been about a week since the deep cleaning on my bedroom & it still looks great!

3) I pulled the couch, looking for missing school blocks. Didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find a bunch of stuff to vacuum...so I vacuumed!

Check out Faith & Family Live for more successes!

0 comments: