Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton


Recognizing my Small Successes can give me a BIG lift in spirits. Here's what I did this past week:

1) I finally joined Facebook, at the urgings of several friends. So far, I'm doing well to not be addicted to it.

2) Yesterday, the Munchkins & I took flowers & visited a friend who had surgery on Tuesday.

3) This is more The Saint's success, but definitely worth mentioning - we went to a different parish for Mass on Sunday & I didn't have to take him to the cryroom until just before Communion. He was very good & even when he did start making noise, it was just because he wanted to talk!

Share your successes & see others at Faith & Family Live.

3 comments:

ViolinMama said...

GREAT list!!! I love #3...what an accomplishment! I'm thrilled it made for a great mass.

Always so nice to hear from you and read your updates. Have a FABULOUS week!

Kelly said...

You are doing VERY well indeed to not get addicted to Facebook. My friend also got me on there. I was really into it at first and a bunch of my family and friends are on now as well. It's nice to be able to stay in the loop with everyone, but my enthusiasm has definitely dwindled. I only check it once a week now.

Thank you for sharing your successes. God bless!

Anne said...

Yes!! Fight the Facebook addiction. It's hard, but I like Facebook if I can keep it in balance :)