Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton


What a busy week it's been so far! Here are some of the successes I've managed this past week:

1) I've been doing little bits of decluttering/organizing/cleaning each day this week. Monday - the munchkins' bathroom, Tuesday - some of the master bathroom & a cabinet in the kitchen, Wednesday - most of The Princess' room, & today I finished her room other than vacuuming.

2) I went away over the weekend w/ some girlfriends. Each year we get a cabin & just relax. This year, The Saint joined us since I am still nursing. It's so refreshing to get away, spending time w/ friends & nature.

3) Despite our limited amount of food on hand, I came up w/ a great dinner the other night. I cooked up some penne regata then topped it with a marinaded mix of kidney beans, chick peas, garlic, & tuna. Yummy! Sometimes these food experiments really turn out well.

4) A bonus - I finally learned how to add links w/in my posts & just have the name of the link instead of the whole URL listed. Yea Me!

See others & share your successes at Faith & Family Live.

2 comments:

ViolinMama said...

What a FANTASTIC list!! I've missed reading you too while away! Your food sounds so good, and LOVE your cleaning schedule!!

So glad you got away with girlfriends! That is so needed! I'm really excited for you! Thanks for always brightening my day!

Anne said...

Nice job getting away with friends! I did that a few weeks ago, and it was fantastic.