Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton


1) In an effort to continue decluttering/organizing/cleaning a little bit each day, I've been keeping a highly visible "To Do" list in the front room. I write all the things I want to accomplish each day on a dry erase board (including some fun things too!) & check it off as I go. I've always been a fan of lists, but they're usually tucked into a notebook & not seen as well.

2) I finally finished the munchkins' rooms, including vacuuming, & they look great. The Princess has really been great about keeping hers neat & her bed made each day. (That is no small success in my book!)

3) I went grocery shopping by myself Monday evening & only deviated from my list for two items (& those were ones that I normally get but had forgotten to put on the list).

So, what are your small (or big) successes? Share & see others at Faith & Family Live, a great place to connect w/ others!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to stick to your shopping list! I can never do that. Especially when shopping alone.

I love your dry erase board idea for the to do list. I use one for my shopping list on the fridge, but I think it would work well with a running to do list of things around the house. Best to keep it visible, you're right.

Thank you for sharing your successes. God bless!