Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What conversation could be so important that you have to talk on your cell phone...

...while using a public restroom? I was at the library this afternoon & the munchkins had to use the restroom. Two of the three stalls were occupied when we went in & one of the ladies was talking. I assumed she was talking to the other lady, until I realized the other lady was not saying anything during the pauses in conversation. When she came out of the stall, she had her phone anchored between her shoulder & chin, chatting away the whole time!

This is not the first time I've experienced this. I can't count the number of times I went into the restroom when I worked at Target & heard cell phone conversations in the stall next to me. These conversations are just regular chit-chat & didn't sound like anything that needed immediate attention. I know this because they talk loud enough for everyone to hear what they're saying - and you know how public restrooms echo!

If you really have to go that bad, can't you just tell the person on the other end of the line that you'll call them back? Just wondering...

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I KNOW! It's SO weird. More than once I have thought that some stranger was talking to me. And then I'd realize that no, no no, just on their phone!

Talk about Stranger Danger! lol