Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Princess Speaks Again!

After a long, fun day spent mostly outside, we all just finished our rounds of showers & are preparing for bed. The Princess & I took a shower together. I never knew there were such pretty pink feet beneath all that black dirt!!! Thankfully I had some Avon foot scrub (Tropical Coconut scented) to use on her feet. It still didn't get everything off, but they are definitely much better.

As we were getting dried off, I commented that I had a headache. Sincerely she said, "I'm sorry." I asked why she was sorry & she said, "I gave it to you." I told her that it wasn't her fault, it was just a heat headache. Again, she said she was sorry she gave it to me.

Then, I went to clean out her ears. How hers get so dirty, I'll never know! It takes two Q-Tips for her - one for each ear. I sat her on the edge of the sink & told her I was going to clean them out. She said innocently, "With a toothpick?"

(And just to be clear - No, I have never & would never use a toothpick to clean out my child's ears!!!)

0 comments: