Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Background Music

I'm sitting here at the computer, nursing The Saint, perusing various blogs, & half-listening to The Princess in the next room. She likes to sing & makes up her own songs in her beautiful little voice, providing her own percussion (tapping the desk). I didn't catch all the words to her song, but the following was all I needed to hear:

"And God created us!"

1 comments:

Bondfam said...

Too cute!! I love the little toddler songs!