Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morning 2009 in Pictures (w/ a few captions!)

The Saint - enjoying his new sippy cup

The Princess - among her many treasures from her basket


The Archangel - shows off the bag he decorated at Grandma's house (which she filled, of course!)


The Prophet - enjoys his new Lego Star Wars mini figure


The six of us in front of our church's altar.
From our family to yours - Hope you have a wonderfully, blessed Easter Season 2009!
"Why do you search for the Living One among the dead? He is not here; He has been raised up." (Luke 24:5b-6a)
Alleluia! Christ is Risen!





3 comments:

ViolinMama said...

AWESOME pics!!!! Your family radiates such love! The kids looked so happy in the casual pics too with their cups, figures, etc.

What a fun day. Thank you for sharing!!! So great!!!

Maurisa said...

Beautiful family and ooh do I love that verse at the end!

Bondfam said...

Nice pic. Too bad The Saint found someone else more interesting to watch!