Colleen says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I will join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) Monday evening, Matt came home w/ flowers for The Princess & me for our birthdays. (Hers is Thursday & mine was Tuesday.) The look on her face was priceless! Deo Gratias!
2) For my birthday dinner Tuesday, I ordered meatball subs & salad from Donatos. As I set out the food on the table, our blessings came downstairs dressed up in their church clothes to celebrate by day! Deo Gratias!
3) Helpful Grammy makes a cake of our choice for my sister & me on our birthdays. This year I chose a Texas sheet cake & she brought it over yesterday...YUMMY! Deo Gratias!
4) During my Communion prayer at Mass on Sunday, I was inspired to start a new meme here on my blog. You can read all about the idea & inspiration HERE. Deo Gratias!
5) My dear friend & I got together for our "Mom Therapy" time last Friday while our kids played together. It's always a great time for us to share our joys & sorrows, stresses & successes...and much cheaper than a certified doctor! Deo Gratias!