Colleen says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I will join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) I am thankful The Princess & I are starting to feel better from this virus going around our house. The older two boys had it a week apart & it only lasted two days for each of them. The Princess & I have had it since Sunday!
2) I am thankful that The Prophet's first band concert on Sunday afternoon went so well. We were so pleased & impressed by the talent in these homeschoolers, most of whom were first year band students. I'm also thankful The Princess & I didn't get sick until after the concert.
3) I am thankful that Matt was willing & able to go grocery shopping for us last night. I just didn't feel up to it, but we REALLY needed some food in our house.
4) I am thankful my nephew got to Utah safely for his mission training. He'll be there for six weeks, then head to Milan, Italy until Feb. 2015.
5) I am so thankful the little boy in Alabama was rescued from the man holding him hostage for almost a week. What a terrifying experience for him!
You are more than welcome to join also...just list five or more blessings from God on your blog (or in the comments here or on Colleen's blog) & link back to your blog post on her blog.