Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Small Successes

Sherry at her blog, Chocolate for Your Brain, is now hosting Small Successes each Thursday. Check it out to see others' successes & share your own. Recognizing the small things we accomplish each week helps us realize that even when it doesn't seem like it, we are getting things done!

1) We cleaned out the garage last Friday & it only took an hour & a half! The munchkins helped take everything out & w/ the sweeping. Our trash was quite full when we were through. The garage is still looking great!

2) I cleaned out all of my scrapbooking & stamping supplies. I kept a lot, but I also packaged up a bunch of things to give to my friend's daughter who is just getting started in scrapbooking. I just don't have the time anymore, so I'm giving them to a good home where I know they will be used well & enjoyed!

3) I've been a day ahead on laundry every day so far this week!

BONUS SUCCESS: I've been surviving on instant coffee! My coffee pot broke once again (I just don't have luck w/ those things) & until I can afford to get a new one, I'm stuck w/ instant & the occasional Tim Horton's or McDonalds. I'm sure the munchkins would say this is a BIG success!

6 comments:

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

Being a day ahead on laundry isn't small, it's HUGE and you have one more than me :)

RealMom4Life said...

I agree. A day ahead on the laundry is huge!

Giving away your hobby supplies....oh so hard. But I understand. I see stuff laying around I know I will never get to and it just makes me feel like I'm under a pile.

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

Yay for laundry upkeep! Thanks for the reminder!

*kate said...

Way to go with the wash! And for passing your scrapbook supplies on, it's always good knowing it's going to a good home :)

Sherry said...

I'm impressed all the way around. Being ahead on the laundry...almost unthinkable.

Cleaning out the garage! Impressive! Sounds like an awesome awesome week!

Judy Dudich said...

Wow! Your house is sparkling right through this computer! Great job!
I've decided that you need one of those industrial, stainless steel coffee makers, lol