Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Small Successes

FaithButton

Danielle Bean says, "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1) I started participating in a new (to me) meme...Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook. I've read many others' entries before & have toyed w/ the idea of doing my own. I finally started this week.

2) I said yes when the munchkins asked if we could move the couch around in the living room. This makes it easier for all of them to see the TV & not have to argue about who has their head in the way!

3) Finally dropped off the rest of the donations that were in the back of the van.

3 comments:

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

Sounds like a great week. It's so nice when something can be solved by moving furniture!

JJ's Mom said...

Man! I can carry stuff around in my trunk forever even though I drive past the donation drop-off all.the.time. Congrats on clearing the clutter in time for Easter!

Unknown said...

Dropping off donations is awesome!! we usually just store them in the basement or a corner for days, months, on end! :)