Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Peggy hosts this each meme each week & you can read other Daybook's HERE.

(Prepared Mon. evening for posting on Tues. morning)


FOR TODAY
Outside my window...we're in between storms/rain showers at the moment, but more are in store for tonight & tomorrow. As evening is settling in, the birds are singing their final songs of the night. There is a nice breeze drifting in the windows.

I am thinking...of building an ark!

I am thankful for...finally getting the callback from the doctor's office regarding scheduling tests for my back issues. I go May 6th for the first round.

From the learning rooms...long division for The Prophet, geometry for The Archangel, & subtraction for The Princess, studying the five senses for science, & continuing our study of Asia

From the kitchen...I cannot exercise right now because of my back, so I'm trying to eat better (VERY tough to do w/ all the leftover Easter candy!)

I am wearing...denim capris, a yellow knit top, my hair pulled back w/ a clip, & barefeet

I am creating...a plan for my upcoming weekend away w/ some girlfriends - a plan to relax & laugh a lot, in addition to lists of what to pack, what food to take, & what books to read

I am going...crazy w/ all this rain. I love thunder storms & I know rain is good for this earth, but do we really need a year's worth dumped on us in two weeks?

I am reading...Coast Road by Barbara Delinsky, The Imitation of Christ, & trying to decide what my next review book will be for The Catholic Company

I am hoping...we will continue to see more of The Archangel's smile (see photo below!) & less of his anger outbursts.

I am hearing...birds chirping outside, the occasional shout of joy from neighborhood children, & the sniffles of my allergy-suffering munchkins

Around the house...back to clutter, clutter, & more clutter.

One of my favorite things...the uninhibited laughter of a child.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Mom Therapy w/ my dear friend, speech therapy for The Archangel, fighting allergies

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Isn't that a wonderfully, sweet smile?

0 comments: