1) Thank you, Lord, for the over-abundance of STUFF we have in our home. As I try the 40 Bags in 40 Days challenge, it gives me a chance to donate many things to those in need.
2) Thank you, Lord, that the munchkins have been illness-free for at least five days...a record in our family this winter! (And I pray that they will not get sick since I just put this in writing.)
3) Thank you, Lord, for the wonderful conversations our family Lenten devotions have sparked each night. The munchkins are so full of love & understanding of your word, sometimes even more than I am.
4) Thank you, Lord, for vision insurance (& one of the best, at that)! With four of us in glasses & two others who most likely will need them), it can get expensive to purchase new ones each year. Thank you also for great eye care professionals. I've been going to mine since I was in 4th grade & the rest of the family has joined, going to one of his partners.
5) Thank you, Lord, that I am finally beginning to "hear" you in my daily life. Since I've consistently been reading the daily readings & other spiritual books in the past few months, I've noticed those gentle nudges. Yes, I know you've always been there...I just haven't opened myself up enough. I still have a long way to go, but I feel I'm off to a good start.