Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton


1) I cleaned out & reorganized our bedroom closet - filled two kitchen trash bags w/ clothes to donate.

2) My mom took the three older munchkins for the day on Monday. I took the opportunity to do a stock-up grocery trip at Aldi & The Saint was very good for me.

3) With the exception of last night when I was out, I've been keeping up w/ the dishes twice a day (after lunch & after dinner). It's nice to see that we actually have a sink!

Thanks to Danielle Bean at Faith & Family Live for starting these Small Successes. It really helps me to focus on the positive things happening in my life, even when I feel like crashing from exhaustion!

0 comments: