Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Saint Turns One!

Today my little man - The Saint - turns one! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. He's grown so much yet still seems so little to me. He's brought such joy & happiness into our lives, as well as a lot of sleepless nights too! He loves to dance. Anytime he hears music, his little body starts to wiggle & jiggle -- whether we're listening to the stereo, in church, or riding in the van. Because he likes music, I decided to use a music note for his birthday cake.


Due to scheduling issues, we had his family party on Fri. night. He was tentative at first when I gave him his cake - just touching the frosting corners. I broke off a few pieces & that's all it took for him to dig right in.




Eventually he decided that using his hands was just too much work...

So, Happy Birthday Saint! We thank God everyday for blessing us w/ your presence in our lives! Keep smiling, happy boy!






1 comments:

Bondfam said...

Happy Birthday little man!!!