Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Fruits (or Veggies) of My Labors

Our Garden
After years of talking about it, we finally decided to put in a garden this year. Being a beginner, I figured it best to start w/ just a few things: zucchini squash, tomatoes, sweet peppers, green beans, onions, & a couple herbs. I am very happy w/ its progress so far, especially the zucchini squash. It started w/ a few seeds, then became this today...
This...
And this...

And yes, it was delicious!

1 comments:

Bondfam said...

Nice! I can't wait to start a garden. One of these days!