Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ABC Meme

Found this on one of the blogs I frequent & thought it was kind of neat...

ABC, Easy as 123 ~


A is for age: mid-30's

B is for burger of choice: bacon cheesburger

C is for what kind of car you drive: Ford Windstar

D is for your dog's name: not applicable!

E is for essential item you use everyday: currently, it's my computer; when I'm not pregnant & it's not broken it would be my coffee maker!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Lost

G is for favorite game: Apples to Apples (played for the 1st time the other day)

H is for HomeState: Ohio

I is for instruments you play: flute & piano

J is for favorite juice: pineapple or pomegranate

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: not so much a particular person, but how about those who smoke in their cars w/ their kids in the backseat?

L is for last restaurant you ate at? Boston Market w/ Casiondad

M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit the Frog

N is for Number of Piercing: three per ear, although I don't wear earrings very often anymore

O is for overnight hospital stays: Currently at 3 w/ childbirths; will be 4 towards the end of the summer

P is for people you were with today: my munchkins

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read or nap

R is for biggest regret: can't think of anything at the moment - everyhing that's happened in my life is for a reason

S is for status: happily married, SAHM

T is for time you woke up today: about 7:30

U is for what you consider unique: each one of us

V is for vegetable you love: red peppers

W is for worst habit: yelling when I'm upset

X is for x-rays you've had: dental, ankle, numerous ultrasounds, CT scan for my gall bladder five years ago

Y is for yummy food you ate today: leftover meatloaf from last night (it actually held together for once!)

Z is for zodiac sign: Pieces (sp?)

0 comments: