Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

The boys & I were just having a discussion on what they want to be when they grow up. The Archangel said that he wants to be a builder. I told him that they could go into the construction business together & have the "xx Brothers Building Company." The Prophet said that he's not sure he still wants to be a builder, but may want to work on the streets making music. I told them that they are only five & seven, so they have plenty of time to decide what to be when they grow up. I then said that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. The Prophet said, "You're already a grown-up!" I asked if he was sure & gave him a sly grin. Then The Archangel said, "You're a kid for God!"

0 comments: