Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Trip to the Dentist

Took the munchkins to the dentist yesterday for their six month appointments. This was the first time for The Princess. The boys had always gone back by themselves w/ no complaints, but she kept telling me that she wanted me to go back with her & hold her hand. I told her that would be fine. Well, the hygenist came out to get her & held out her hand. The Princess hopped up, took her hand & off she went - no looking back. I was amazed! I never heard a peep from her once she went back.

On the way home, I told her that I was very proud of her going back by herself. She said, "I was very patient!" She was very happy w/ her toothpaste choice, too. She chose grape. The Prophet chose Tropical Fruit & The Archangel chose Cookie Dough. Now, why didn't they have all these flavor choices when I was a kid?!?

0 comments: