I'm so excited to participate in Judy's new meme...Homeschool Blessings.
Judy says, "It's easy! It's fun! And, it gives you a chance to reflect on the blessings, joys, and adventures of your homeschooling life!
Want to participate, too? Stop by her blog (link above) every Monday, add the above image to your blog post, & share your homeschool blessings & joys. Don't have a blog? No problem...just head over to her blog post each Monday & list your blessings & joys in the comments section.
1) Life skills become part of our schooling. Cooking/baking together helps w/ health, math & science skills. Cleaning & laundry become science experiments when we make our own cleaners. Gardening & yard work, home repairs, decorating, shopping, doctor/dental appts., & so much more can all be made into lessons.
2) I can carry on a conversation out loud w/ myself & not be considered crazy...it's a parent/teacher conference!!!
3) We don't have to spend extra class time making sure everyone knows how to stand in line, raise their hands to speak, ask to use the restroom, or wait for others to finish before moving on to the next subject.
4) I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating because it is so important...God & prayer ARE allowed in our school!
5) And this last one comes from The Archangel..."No bullies & I don't have to get up early!"