(This is definitely not an all inclusive list, as there are many movies that I've loved over the years.)
1) Somewhere in Time (1980) - Christopher Reeve is playwright Richard Collier who goes back in time to meet actress Elise McKenna (Jane Seymour). Also stars Christopher Plummer.
2) Letters to God (2010) - An 8 yr. old boy w/ cancer writes a letter to God each day as his form of prayer. Throughout his battle, he touches the hearts of all he encounters.
3) Bride and Prejudice (2004) - This is a modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice that comes from Bollywood in India. See my review HERE.
4) Benny and Joon (1993) - A mentally ill young lady (Mary Stuart Masterson) lives w/ her overprotective, older brother (Aidan Quinn). They end up w/ a house guest (Johnny Depp) who sees himself as Buster Keaton.
5) Untamed Heart (1993) - Marisa Tomei is a waitress & Christian Slater is a shy busboy w/ a bad heart. A touching love story.
6) Fireproof (2008) - Kirk Cameron is a firefighter who is having trouble in his marriage. His father suggests The Love Dare, a 40 day experiment to help save his marriage.
7) Arsenic and Old Lace (1944) - The first Cary Grant movie I ever saw. He learns that his two aunts are homicidal maniacs & his uncle thinks he's Teddy Roosevelt.
8) Harvey (1950) - James Stewart's character has a 6 ft. tall imaginary friend...a white rabbit named Harvey.
9) The Princess Bride (1987) - A fairy tale of "tru wuv" & adventure. "As you wish!"
10) Return to Me (2000) - A man (David Duchovny) unknowingly falls in love w/ the woman (Minnie Driver) who received his deceased wife's heart. A touching love story that also includes a group of Irish/Italian old men who sit around playing cards & listening to Dean Martin.