Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Friday, June 22, 2007

It's About Time!

Welcome to my blog! For those of you who've been waiting - yes, I've finally created one after saying for at least a year that I should do it. As to what I'll have to say, well you'll just have to keep checking back with me to find out! My plan is to share my family escapades, home education stuff, & whatever else happens to come to mind.

We are a family of five: Dad, Mom, two boys, & one girl (The Prophet, The Archangel, & The Princess). For those of you who know us, you know the significance of their nicknames. (For privacy purposes, their real names will not be revealed on this blog.) Dad works full-time for a bank & I have been a stay-at-home mom since The Archangel was born four years ago. That will change though at the beginning of July, I'll be going to work at Target part-time.

We just finished up our first year of homeschooling - Kindergarten for The Prophet & Preschool for The Archangel. Everything seemed to go well for us. We had our ups & downs, but that is to be expected. We are looking forward to the Fall when we start first grade & get more indepth in our studies.

Well, that's it for my brief introduction. Come back to visit! I can't guarantee daily posts, but I'll try for at least a few times a week.

Peace,
munchesmom

1 comments:

Bondfam said...

Woohoo! Congrats on joining the blogging community! Just a question. What happens if there's a fourth blessing? Won't you have to change the name of your school? Will it be known as Four Blessings Academy? Ha ha!