Colleen, from her inspiring blog Thoughts on Grace, hosts this wonderful meme each Wednesday. She says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) The Saint is FINALLY feeling better after his stomach virus. He was really hit hard last Wed. & didn't return to his normal self until yesterday. Deo Gratias!
2) I went to lunch w/ HelpfulGrammy & some dear church friends yesterday. It was my belated birthday lunch w/ Mom & we had a very enjoyable time. Deo Gratias!
3) While I was at lunch, my dear Mom Therapy friend watched our Blessings. Then, we followed w/ our own "therapy" session after I returned. Deo Gratias!
4) Smiles & laughter! I especially love that fully uninhibited laughter of a child...the kind that comes from deep within & lights up the whole room! Deo Gratias!
5) Sunday we had near 70 degree temps & it was absolutely beautiful. The Saint was even able to go outside for a bit & seemed to revive from his illness. Deo Gratias!