Colleen, from her inspiring blog Thoughts on Grace, hosts this wonderful meme each Wednesday. She says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) The Saint really enjoys going to preschool PSR on Sundays & comes back to us after Communion sharing some of the cutest projects. Deo Gratias!
2) Matt has been called to jury duty this week (almost a year to when I went). He hasn't been called to a trial yet, so they've dismissed him early every day this week & it's so nice to have him home. Deo Gratias!
3) We were able to pay off several bills w/ our income tax refund. What a wonderful feeling! Deo Gratias!
4) Last Friday, we joined my parents at their church for a Lenten fish fry & stayed for Stations of the Cross afterwards. The Archangel even helped HandyGramps by carrying the crucifix during Stations. Deo Gratias!
5) The Princess turned eight last week. We are so blessed to have this beautiful young lady in our home. Deo Gratias!