2) Three Kitchen Drawer Fronts - Two have fallen off completely & another is about to go.
3) Two Kitchen Cabinet Doors - On Thanksgiving morning, The Prophet walked by one & his pant pocket caught on the handle, pulling the door clean off except for about 2 in. of wood where the hinges are. The other has a crack in the middle of it.
4) Our Refrigerator - The water/ice dispenser hasn't worked since our first year here, the vent cover at the bottom is cracked, & the temperature controls are starting to not work as well (many times things at the back freeze).
5) The Kitchen Floor - We still have the original vinyl flooring from when the house was built 13 years ago. It has definitely seen better days...it's stained in some spots & faded in others, as well as full of cracks.
6) The Kitchen Ceiling - A few years ago, HelpfulGrammy was making chocolate pudding for the munchkins. She accidentally dropped the bowl & splatted our ceiling w/ brown spots all over the ceiling. They were painted over, but it still needs the whole ceiling done because the paint spots can still be seen.
7) Our Kitchen Counter - Accidentally, The Prophet set a hot pan down on it after making popcorn one day. We now have a few burn marks on it.
8) Our Master Bathroom Shower - No matter how often I clean or w/ what I clean it, there are some many stains in it. I did find that a Magic Eraser will get rid of a majority of the stains, but there are still a lot that just won't go away.
9) Two Doors (to be replaced by The Prophet!) - In his anger, he threw items at each one & they now have small holes in them.
10) Various Sections of Walls - Over the years, whether from the munchkins rough play or just accidental bumping into them, we have many sections which need to be patched then repainted.