1) I am thankful for the bountiful apples from my parents' trees & for my parents' generosity in giving us a BUNCH of them. So far, I've made several batches of Crockpot Applesauce that is easy & DELICIOUS!
2) I am thankful for my dear college friend who sent me the Crockpot Applesauce recipe at the PERFECT time & for Judy who sent me an Apple Butter recipe that I plan on using very soon.
3) I am thankful that Casinodad's car ONLY needed a new battery & it was not the alternator or something horribly expensive. It wouldn't start for me on Friday afternoon & when we tried to jump it, it wouldn't start. AAA came out, tested the battery, & jumped it enough to get to the battery store.
4) I am thankful that The Princess has emerged from the shyness shell she's been in the past few years...just in time to start Kindergarten PSR & to join the Little Flowers program. She LOVES both. Almost every day she asks how many days until Sunday for PSR or for the next Little Flowers meeting.
5) I am thankful Casinodad has this whole week off of work. Originally he was only taking off Wed.-Fri., but then found that he had extra vacation time & took off Mon. & Tues. too. So, we're having a fall break from school this week while we spend quality family time together.