Judy over at A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings, hosts this meme every Wednesday. Simply list five things (or a prayer or any thoughts) for which you are truly thankful this week. Voicing my thanks helps put my life in perspective & realize that, no matter how bad things might be, there is still MUCH good surrounding me.
1) I'm thankful for the time Casinodad & I had to spend together. I'm so glad he wanted to go w/ me &, while we missed the munchkins, it was nice to have that time alone.
2) I'm thankful for the money I was able to save on some school books for next year. I've been perusing the catalogs the past couple months, picking out what we'll use so I had a good idea of the cost. When I saw a bunch of the books cheaper than the catalog, I had to get them!
3) I'm thankful to have met two great Catholic celebrities, Danielle Bean & Regina Doman. The money I saved in school books went towards to purchase of one each of their books...which they signed for me. See my Celebrity Status post for more details. (Judy, I even mentioned you in the post!)
4) I'm thankful for all the wonderful, inspiring speakers who were at the conference. Casinodad & I came away w/ so many great thoughts & ideas for our family & homeschool life.
5) Overall, I'm thankful that everything just fell into place for us to be able to go this year.