1) Thank you, Lord, for opening my eyes & ears to Your Word each morning. I've struggled for a long time, trying to hear You. While I'm not anywhere near 100%, the more I read the more I seem to find You in the day to day things.
2) Thank you, Lord, for The Prophet learning to use my coffee maker. He makes a great pot of coffee for me to enjoy!
3) Thank you, Lord, for the sunshine finally appearing (even though it's raining today). It's been a long, snowy winter & I am ready for Spring.
4) Thank you, Lord, for a quick physical this morning. (I pray my tests come back w/ good results.) The nurse came out to get me while I was still at the window paying my co-pay. Although, I was looking forward to getting a little personal reading time in! (Why is it that we wait a LONG time for the munchkins appointments, but when it's just me, I get right in?!?)
5) Thank you, Lord, for reconnecting w/ a long, lost friend through Facebook. She moved suddenly in 3rd grade & I never knew what happened to her. She found me & we've been corresponding lately.