Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton



1) I decided to focus on the visual parts of the kitchen this week. So far I have rearranged the kitchen table to make the space more open, kept up w/ the dishes each evening, cleared off some clutter on the counters, & put up some Halloween decorations. It's all about getting rid of the clutter & opening up space.

2) Got all but a couple fall items up for my decorations. Wow! I could really use some more. The munchkins did help out & created their own pictures to hang around the house - spider webs, ghosts, mice, & pumpkins.

3) Prior to putting up the decorations, I got the living room cleaned up - including going through some files on the computer desk that haven't been touched in ages.

So, what have you been up to the past week? Check out Faith & Family Live to share you successes & see what others have accomplished. Remember, no success is too small! Those are the ones that help me feel like I've accomplished something.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Cleaning and organizing! Go you! :) Great successes. I'm always in the "mode" of simplifying and decluttering. So, why do I still have all this stuff?! LOL! ;) You've inspired me though. I really need to do it again.

Thanks for sharing your successes.
God bless!

kimberly said...

You've reminded me that I haven't allowed the kids to "decorate" the house for Halloween! We need some paper pumpkins and a few ghosts!!

Thanks for sharing your successes...