Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Small Successes

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
FaithButton

1) It seems like I've been doing a lot of laundry lately. Sunday, I did four loads & put most of them away. Yesterday, I did two loads of the munchkins' clothes AND put them all away!!!
2) I did not freak out when I first heard, then saw a mouse trying to scratch through the kitchen floor near our patio door. I calmly grabbed a mousetrap, put some peanut butter on it (we've since changed to that cheese in a can stuff), & set up a blockade w/ our kitchen chairs to protect little fingers & toes from the trap. It's been about a week & he's not been caught yet. He is still there, though...we've seen sawdust from his scratchings.
3) We got our Halloween & Fall decorations out of the crawlspace. They're not all up yet, but getting them out was a big step for me this week!
What have you succeeded at this week? Share & see others at Faith & Family Live.

0 comments: