Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Saint is Now Six Months Old

Wow! I can't believe six months have gone by already! He's been such a joy in our house & the other munchkins are still thrilled to have him. The Archangel repeatedly tells us how nice it is that God gave us a baby. Every morning, when I bring him downstairs, all three of them come running to see him & gush over him, especially The Princess. She's such a little mother to him. The Prophet enjoys carrying him around. This has been a tremendous help to me, so that I can prepare meals or get something done.

Six months must be the magic age for him. We started him on rice cereal, his first tooth just broke the surface yesterday, & he's rolled over from his tummy to his back. Pretty soon he'll be crawling & we won't be able to keep up w/him!



He loved his cereal. For quite a while now, he's watched us like a hawk when we eat, sitting on our laps & observing as our utensils went from plate to mouth. For his first bite of cereal, he grabbed my hand & pulled it right to his mouth. Smart little guy, don't you think?





Oh, & he's reading, too! Check out the intense look on his face as he relaxes on the floor w/ a good book!





Happy "Half" Birthday, Little Man!


0 comments: