Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

"The Saint" Has Arrived!

Meet "The Saint"! He was born on Mon. July 21, weighing in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. & measuring 20 inches long. If we had gone the full 40 weeks instead of being induced three weeks early, he probably would have been close to 9 lbs!
You can't see it from this photo, but he has a full head of dark, almost black hair & dark blue eyes. He has the chubbiest cheeks - the first comment from our doctor was about those cheeks! His head is well rounded, no cone shape.

Labor & delivery went well. We were able to come home Tues. night. He's a very content baby, only crying when hungry or being changed.

The munchkins are really in love w/ their baby brother & can't get enough of him. They keep saying how cute he is, wanting to hug & kiss him constantly. They've done very well holding him & have been very gentle. Tuesday night, he woke The Princess up w/ his crying. I went to check on her, reassuring her that he was okay & that should could go back to sleep. She said, "But I can't hear my sleep!" I turned on her music & closed her door, then she fell right back to sleep.
I'll post more pictures soon. I just wanted to introduce you to the new member of our family.
Peace, Munchesmom

3 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I'm here from Lawgirls blog. Congrats on the addition to your family!

Bondfam said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Great pic, too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We wish you all the best. HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Deb & Bill