Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Update

Still on bedrest! Last week, my BP was up so high that my doctor put me in the hospital for two days. She wouldn't even let me run home to tie up a few loose ends first! Even though I didn't sleep well in the hospital, the bedrest there apparently worked. She let me come home as long as I promised to keep up the same type of rest - which I have.

Went for my appointment yesterday & my BP was actually down some. She wants to see me again on Fri. & has already scheduled me to be induced Sunday night. So, as long as everything goes well, our little guy will arrive sometime on Monday July 21. I guess I should change the name of this blog since it will now be Four Blessings!

Peace, Munchesmom

0 comments: