Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bed Rest Time!

Well, the proposal story will have to wait a bit longer. This is a short post to let you, my dear readers, know that I won't be posting much for a bit. I am on bed rest until little man comes on his own or I reach 37 weeks in about a week & a half. My blood pressure went up some this past weekend so I am to lie down as much as possible. I'm feeling fine - I just need to check the BP occasionally & rest. This is nothing new to me, but in previous pregnancies the BP didn't go up until closer to my due date. Do you know how tough it is to lie on the couch watching your mom & mother-in-law take care of the munchkins, clean up, do the laundry, etc.? I keep wanting to hop up & help.

I'll keep you all informed!
Peace, munchesmom

1 comments:

The Sassy Orange said...

Hey babe!! Feel better!! Take care of the boodle inside!!