Colleen, from her inspiring blog Thoughts on Grace, hosts this wonderful meme each Wednesday. She says, "Deo Gratias is Latin for Thanks be to God. Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big & small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!"
Each week, I join Colleen in remembering & sharing the many blessings in my life. This is such a great exercise for me, helping me to focus on the good that truly is happening in my life, no matter how many trials & stresses I may have.
1) Our local Kroger had a cart full of Paul Newman's organic coffees on clearance...regular price $9.69 / clearance $2.00 per 1 lb. bag. Deo Gratias!
2) The week before, Kroger had some organic healthy teas marked down to $1.00. Deo Gratias!
3) At a thrift store, I found a brand new, still in the box CatchPhrase game for $3.99 (retail is around $22). Deo Gratias!
4) For The Princess, I found two nice sweaters & a pair of corduroy pants...total price was under $3.00. Deo Gratias!
5) Matt, who usually has a hard time finding clothes that fit & are comfortable, found two pairs of jeans, three pairs of dress pants, three dress shirts, & a pair of shoes...all for about $22.00. Deo Gratias!